What we do
allfields provide advice and best practice implementation consultancy services for organisations looking to deploy new, change or upgrade their ECMS.
How we can help
Content Management Systems can be called ECMS, EDRMS or Document Management Systems. In Public Sector some clients implement from the New Zealand, AOG ECMaaS offering, OpenText®, SharePoint® or Oracle®. Other clients purchase or install cloud based or on premises solutions, for example SharePoint®, Objective®, or pure cloud such as Box®.
Our team at allfields can step clients through all stages of the implementation, without actually selling the system itself. We will push the vendor to deliver the very best system possible to your organisation. We are highly experienced in Content Management Systems, we know all the good an all the bad they offer. First, and foremost we consider the people side of the adoption. No investment is worthwhile if your organisation's people do not embrace the technology.
- Working with key stakeholders to develop a strong business case and commitment for change.
- Design the Information Architecture (file structure) based on best practise and fit for both your organisation and chosen system.
- Project Managing the implementation (bridging between yourselves and the vendor).
- Change Managing the implementation (getting the whole organisation on board – see our section dedicated to Change management).
- Writing the Test Plan, identifying success then testing the build, unit testing and system.
- System administration, back end system administration for SharePoint® implementations.
- Migration strategies – documenting the strategy, what success looks like and managing the migration approach.
- Designing the Education and Training Strategy (see our section on training).
- Documenting business process change, and preparing the organisation for the stage of Business as usual.
What we offer
We've enjoyed providing content management consulting services in a number of large implementations to date. In doing so, we have also accumulated a lot of re-usable knowledge (know-how) as well as expertise (been there, done that).
Our Content Management Consultancy services include:
- Scoping and developing Organisational ECMS requirements
- Analysis of the status quo
- Recommendations to move forward
Information Architecture Design
- Best in breed Information Architecture Design – fit for your organisation
- Additional fit for any compliance required, e.g. Public Records Act
Project Managing an Implementation
- Onsite project manager
- Risk and task tracking
- Developing the test plan
- Unit and system testing
Change Managing and implementation
- Onsite change manager
- Communications planning and delivery
- Onsite or outsourced system administration
- Training internal staff to carry on with back end system administration
Business Process Change
- Documenting process changes required or updated
- Leading the BAU team through understanding all process changes
Migration of Content
- Writing a migration strategy
- Leading the migration team
- Training Resource design and training delivery
- Floor walking and user support
If you would like to have a chat about your project requirements, contact us today.
Who we've helped
allfields have provided ECMS & Change Management Services for some iconic organisations and some well known projects.