Customer Case Studies & Feedback
We're proud of our work, from the smallest piece of work to a complex project involving hundreds or thousands of users, multiple sites and massive change.
Ministry For Primary Industries
"I would bring allfields back in a heartbeat to help us with change management, communications and training on any of our projects.”
Tracy Voice CIO, MPI
ministry for primary industries
Ministry for Primary Industries, the result of a recent government merger had an ageing Document Management system, and they chose to go with one of the all of government ECMAAS options the Microsoft SharePoint offering known as Cohesion. The project executive were very keen to see this project as technology driving behavioural change. allfields were selected and are 12 months into a 15 month project.
The project was so successful allfields along with the cohesion vendor, Intergen were named as finalists in the High Tech Awards - Public Sector category.
What we did
- allfields were closely involved in the design stages.
- We provided Project Management for 3 months while the project manager was away – including an IQANZ Health check at this time.
- Established a Change Working Group.
- Engaged the Senior Leadership team and held branch level presentations.
- Developed and had signed off the Change Management Strategy.
- Developed and had approved the Training Strategy.
- Utilised our advanced cloud based course scheduling software to enrol staff into courses as well as provide real-time detailed reporting.
- Delivered 200 preparation and 300 System Training Courses.
- Provided all the end user testing required – including IA Build testing.
- Provided Floor Walking Support.
- Developed the hub of communication, question and support resolution.
allfields successfully managed the transition of the Ministry’s 2,300 staff to Cohesion.
- We saw significant behaviour change especially in thinking about sharing information, reduced dependency on emails and attachments.
- We have built a pool of support staff, wider than the project team that will continue to champion and support their staff in cohesion.
- An incredibly difficult migration was made possible with a strong project team, strong testing and significant input.
- New staff are now well trained through the Ministry’s new onboarding program
- allfields very much became a part of the wider project team, made up project resources, IM Staff, the vendor and our team.
Dept. of Internal Affairs
Cohesion SharePoint Project
department of internal affairs
The Department of Internal Affairs were supporting three major EDRM Systems, and had content proliferation on Shared Drives and emails. It was time to replace these ageing systems and change the perception of how good Information Management is practised and applied in a modern workplace.
DIA chose Cohesion, to both change behaviour but also supply staff with a modern and collaborative ECMS.
What we did
- Developed IM101 – an intro to Information Management e-learning module.
- Developed and had approved the Cohesion Training Strategy.
- Use Cognise® for all course registration management and reporting.
- Delivered 200 preparation and 300 System Training Courses around New Zealand + Sydney.
- Set up the Cohesion training community.
- Established key relationships with all key stakeholders.
- One on One training for all VIP’s.
- Trained the Records team on all their required admin tasks and continue to work with the records team while in BAU support.
- Provided and full time administrator for the technical functions until DIA were self sufficient.
- Delivered all the communication activities for each branch lead up and post go live activity.
- Ran the hub of communication, question and support resolution.
- Provided floor walking support.
Allfields successfully managed the transition of the Department's 2,300 staff to Cohesion. We saw significant behaviour change especially in thinking about sharing information, reduced dependency on emails and attachments.
- The development of SME’s within DIA to continue to support and challenge Cohesion as their collaborate Content Management System.
- The Information and Collaboration team are working with the business on their future Cohesion requirements as trusted advisors.
- Another successful project with our friends at Intergen whom we needed to work closely with throughout the project.
- allfields developed further technical skills in Cohesion Permission Admin and Site Admin.